Monday 8 July 2013

Gyoza Crave, no. Craze.

My sister and I watched Keizoku 2: SPEC; and in that show, Toda Erika kept on eating Gyoza ever so deliciously that makes us wonder "Is is really that good?"

The problem is, we can't really just go to random Japanese restaurant and ordered one, I mean, even Sushi King's Halal credibility is questioned nowadays (There's been plenty of articles claiming such.. so...yeah). Since it has become something considerably shubhah (Meaning something that we're unsure whether we can/cannot do/eat"), we don't have a choice. Cooking it is.

I googled the recipe, memorize the steps and ingredients, but I wonder. What item can I use to replace Sake? Naah~ I guess I'll just skip it. LOL~ My personal Gyoza, coming soon.

And thanks Toda Erika, you totally make me fall in love with the food at your first bite.

Gyoza!!! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment