Wednesday 10 July 2013

Ven a Mi

I think I am living in another world up to a certain degree. I kept on thinking scenarios, what I dream would happen and stuff; most of them are things that is just impossible. (The malay proverb describe it as bermimpi di siang hari)

I do realize that I somehow am not living in the real world; I'm in this small bubble of comfort zone where everything falls in line, where everything pleases me and yes, the world revolves around me. Perhaps, the me living in this bubble is the cause of me being unable to connect with real people in reality, and that there's an invisible wall of world difference that separates us. Worst, that might also be a reason why I can sometimes be extremely cold; like ice.

I wanted out. I wanted to leave this space. I wanted to be more understanding, more passionate, more sincere, and loving. I wanted to be more connected to people, not in virtual world, but really, connect with people around me.

I already know what I wanted, and I even found the solution; but its really difficult to leave this perfect bubble. Courage, ven a mi; I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment