Sunday 14 July 2013

Let's Fly: B1A4

Not literally, of course. It's the first title of the mini album by B1A4 (Yes, me be writing tons about them, click exit if you wish not to see my fangirling self). Truthfully, I have just got the chance (By chance, I meant money) to get the album. It's the first time ever am I really supporting the artist that I like. Like, really, buy something that I know will directly channelled into their pockets because I truly appreciate their music. WIth YouTube, who buys album nowadays anyway? I did.

I feel weird, because I have the album literally within my grasp and it's just felt... really.. I don't know. It's not like it's a shirt where I get to wear; it's something that I need to listen to in order for me to "see" the thing. Why, me? And why now, me? All my weirdness aside, I love it. The pictures are pretty and the paper they used for the album is not newpaper-ish (I hate touching newpaper, that's why I read them online) and the face value totally won me over. Thumbs up for the pretty.

I listened to all the song in the album and some are liked better than the other. If I had to rank them in my personal inkigayo, it would be:

1. OK & the instrumental (I listen to instrumental when doing homework, less distraction but enough to help me focus on the job; but I usually had it in between classical piano/orchestra OST from Nodame Cantabile)
2. Only learned bad things (Love the serious tone of the song but the MV seems a little too elementary for song with such message, no go for me in terms of video; a pass for song. Heart melting.)
3. Bling Girl (Sweet and cute; makes me smile. Feeling all gigglish, bubbly, fumbly, gooey marshmallowy... etc after listening to it. Okay, you geddit)
4. Only One ("I pray no tears in your dream?" Me no accept your Engrish. But I understood what you're saying, so, I like you too, song. I guess I pray there'll be no tears in your dream as well? Yes?)
5. Remember (I can't remember what the song is about. I guess that explains the standing of the song in my personal ranking, I suppose)

No comments:

Post a Comment