Saturday 29 June 2013

Body Memory

I move into a new room that looks exactly like the one that I had for 2 years. The only difference is that in my previous room, theres a half foot high flooring (like a platform) so I used to sort of expecting a slight body lift up and down whenever I leave and enter the room. The new room that I'm currently living looks exactly the same, except that the floor has got no platform.

I left my old room about 2 years ago but right now my body is behaving the way it used to when I stayed in my old room. I've been telling myself that the floor is flat, no need to raise my feet higher to enter the room for I will not slip on anything but it still did when I walk by. I ended up almost falling everytime; on an even, solid, flat floor. I was so used to my old room's flooring that my current self is reverting back to my old habit. I was trying to climb up so when when me feet hit the floor, nothing's there and I feel like I've just fallen from a starcase.

I used to bleh and yeah right when people talk about "doing something because I'm so used to it without realizing it" but now I am experiencing it.

I guess the body has a mind of its own, remembering things that we subconsciously are unaware of~

No comments:

Post a Comment