Friday 14 June 2013

Dear B1A4

So, a few days back I joined a contest on facebook. Its not over yet but I've been wanting to share this so much because it meant something to me at a personal level~ LOL

It was my first experience ever to join such thing on facebook. I have never been a fan of contest; because I know that I rarely got lucky with this kind of thing...

So the thing that I had to do was kind of simple. 
1. Get people to like the page https://www.facebook.com/ChocoKpopOnlineShop
2. Get people to like the picture https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=532042526860661&set=a.531573333574247.1073741870.425493564182225&type=1&relevant_count=1

Picture with most likes win. The contest ends on the 25th of June 2013; so, if you happen to like B1A4 too, please do help me win. Thanks! ^^ (This is what we call shameless advertising)


I, at the age of 24; for the first time ever in my life joined something I myself consider childish and lame and just..I don't know...In short, its nothing the usual me would do. I have no idea what have gotten into me and I impulsively did join the contest. LOL~ I feel so crazy after I posted the picture and even ask myself 

"Are you sure you're subjecting yourself to this?" 

and I kind of said

"Hell, Yeah! I'm doing it, yolo right!" to myself for even questioning that...

However, there is something that I wrote to accompany the picture I posted. A poem. One I sincerely wrote for B1A4; not for the contest. I have liked the group for a while, except that I always hide my addiction since most of my friends are not into it. It something like Yumichika from Bleach, who hide his true Zanpakutou's ability from the reast of Gotei 13 because the rest of them aren't a fan of Kido... Something like that... Okay, not a good example. Hope you get it... HA. Apologies.

That aside, Its an acrostic poem; one that my previous creative writing lecturer taught me~ and this is it. It's verses are kinda weird, but I had to be "off" because I used their song titles from the first debut album's song title up to present to write it. So, my choice of words are kind of... restricted

"B1A4 JBSGC AND BANA FOREVER"

Beautiful target is who they are, and
1 does not simply not fall in love with
A group with a charmingly handsome leader and
4 flower boys that can conquer the world

Jinyoung's soothing melancholic voice to ease your mind
Baro's fun and bubbly beatboxes to lure you into their world
Sandeul's perfect vocal is the only one in the world
Gongchan's electric smile and aegyo to melt your heart, and
CNU's tall and strong frame to protect you from harm

All gorgeous words I could simply use to flatter them but
Nothing compares to the real person in the flesh
Dearest B1A4! BANA cherishes you!

Bling girl is the word to describe us,
A fandom of yours who are enchanted to meet you
Never a night has passed without "Jaljayo, Goodnight"
And we know it is going to be wonderful tonight!

For as long as eyes can see and ears can listen
One love will always be be our lullaby
Remember, you always have a speacial place in our heart
Even tomorrow and yesterday B1A4 is our good love!
Voices of angels, in the wind I'm sending my love
Etches with hope you'll say "Be my girl"
Random I might sound to end this, "I love you B1A4, Is that OK?"


I felt some sort of accomplishment after finishing it; because I managed to FINISH something I started. I am not able to finish all of my assignments yet; and hell, its gruesome. However, finishing this sort of give me an invincible conviction that "Hey, if I can do something challenging like this, I can do the rest of my assignments too! I definitely can!"

Thus, on the very day that I joined the said competition, I managed to finish my individual assignment (the one that I've been procrastinating since last month) which is to be submitted the day after. So yeah, I'm pretty happy and proud of myself. Self five!!!

The B1A4 boys whom I love


Thanks B1A4; on days like this, you're my savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment