Sunday 2 June 2013

Even though its a painful memory; I'll still gladly welcome them

This is the first time that I'm writing about a song. Today, my choice is this one because it completely speaks of my feelings at the moment. It is entitled On the Street by Sung Shi Kyung. I am not actually a fan of him, but I started to listen to some of his songs after watching 1 night 2 days. (I started watching 1N2D because of Joo Won, but he grows on me. Plus, I kinda stopped watching Joo Won after Level 7 Something; but his performance in Gaksital is marvelous). Sung Shi Kyung is so awkwardly adorable in that show.  However, the one and only song that ever touches my heart from the lots that he sung; the one that really connects to me is this one.


 The song alone is lovely; and Sung Shi Kyung's voice just nailed it. It's amazing, gorgeous and simply meaningful; and it makes me realize that no matter how painful a memory is, after sometime, that scarring memory is also a thing that we cherish and keep with us forever. Thank you for a lovely and heartbreakingly sweet song, Sung Shi Kyung. I will definitely look forward to your future projects. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment