Saturday 8 June 2013

Convince me

Why should I stay after enduring all the nasty talk?
Why should I stay after all the backstabbing?
Why should I stay after all the cynical smiles and laugh?
Why should I stay after being treated like an idiot?
Why should I stay after getting scolded  until my self esteem gone?
Why should I stay after being humiliated over the littlest  thing?
Why should I stay after being isolated all these time?
Why should I stay after  being ignored when I ask question?
Why should I stay after being rejected when I speak?
Why should I stay after being accused of incompetence when I actually am?
Why should I stay after always be the punching bag for other's mistake?
Why should I stay after always taking the fall?

Why should I stay after all these?

Why should I?

and If you were me, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment