Monday 20 May 2013

Floats!

I haven't had a meal at A&W in a while. Okay. I have never had an A&W meal, like ever.

Yesterday I went there and for the first time, I tried the floats. The nice girl at the counter managed to coax me into buying. Fine, you won, lady because of your good manners. I wouldn't have spent extra cash had you been grumpy. LOL~ and I'm glad I made that decision because I felt ridiculously happy. Seriously. Floats is the best thing ever! Or maybe, its just me feeling happy after a test is over; and the float is just a way for me to materialize my happiness. So, I grinned and hover over the floats like a kid.

The not so good part? It was almost the closing time. So the crew there had started to clean the place and whatever; and some were throwing glances at us which pretty much says "go back, we're closing". I finished my meal and we left. My friend drove me home.

The funniest part? I feel my face's muscle a little stretched up on our way back. Thing is, I 've been grinning all the time during my meal and my face is strained. I must have looked like an idiot.

But the float is really tasty. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment