Tuesday 21 May 2013

Peter Pan and The Lost Boys

I was this girl who used to follow my elder sister everywhere. Literally. We would jump over our grandfather's orchard fence while savagely climb and eat the Rambutan fruits illegally, play at shallow stream, catching fish and tadpoles, and every other traditional games there is with the rest of the village kids, ravaging the rubber plantation searching for random wild fruits and all sorts of adventures.

Its pretty colourful and my sister is like Peter Pan and me being a follower is one of the Lost Boys.

I miss those times when I was fearless; when I can do whatever the hell I want without a care in the world (except curfew, mom and elder bros. They are scary creatures)

Its good old days; ones that i will never get back and I can only treasure them in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment