Monday 27 May 2013

Pen is a lot sharper than tongue

 Since tongue is said to be sharper than sword; so pen is the sharpest item of them all~

I admit that I am not a person who can immediately rebutt in any arguments; its just not my forte. Thus, I always listen, accept and absorb everything that is said to me diligently. Of course I will feel bad if the said words were unkind but I'll get over it as time passes by. Which is really depressing.

So, I would write. I feel safe in writing; and I can unleash every words I wish to utter verbally. The best part about it is that it works; and the effect lasts longer. I remembered Shakespeare's sonnet 18; the beauty is everlasting as long as people can read. So, yeah. definitely better than voices; unless its recorded and plastered all over the web, because internet is forever too.

No comments:

Post a Comment