Thursday 9 May 2013

I'll do that later because I can...

Why? Because I still got time to waste and I can do it anyway. I have no idea why but lets say I have an assignment to be submitted in two days, I'd be the person who will do it the night before. Which is crazy; and its called procrastination but I would do it anyway.

A lot of things would hinder me from doing my work; first being my insecurities of not doing things "right". Its like I had to wait till the last moment, until I have no option of "fixing" things anymore. I would dawdle, mope and think of reasons why I should do my work now while not doing anything and remember times where I regretted my procrastination but still; I won't move and get things done.

During the most stressful hour of trying to finish the job; that would be the time where I decide to find a new song to listen to, a novel to be read, a tv show to watch, a music video to be subbed or even a fancy handmade card to make. Until it is the very hour of desperation will I start to really do my work. Seriously. Its insane, but this has been going on since...forever I guess.

Or maybe I'm just lazy and other things are just so much more important.

I tried taking notes and scheduling, but it didn't work anyway. I think I'm gonna go somewhere far from my comfort zone tomorrow for a fresh air. I know this should not go on. I have to shed this habit away.

No comments:

Post a Comment