Sunday 12 May 2013

Supernatural Addiction

Supernatural to me is like crack. You start watching and you can't stop. You are constantly waiting for new episodes, wondering when will the new season starts and you just can't help but rerun previous episodes. Yes, I have just finished episode 22 of season 8 and right now I'm on edge of curiosity; whats gonna happen to them? Tell me! I need to know!

Sounds like one major TV addicts, huh?

I started watching since 2007 and have been loyal up till now. 7 years is indeed a long run. I can't help but thinking, what have I done in these past year? Spending time watching TV? Just that. Seriously? Have been in a realtionship and broke up. Getting a degree. Working for a while. Quit. Freeloading at home. Wasting time and parents' money. Have I been throwing my youth away? Letting myself go and not knowing where to head to nor where to stop? I honestly have no idea. I do live well, but it has been a constant and stagnant. Nothing ever changes, nothing ever makes me want to move.

So, not so much of being a normal human being,huh?

It definitely got me into thinking until when will I continue running in this loop. Watching TV everyday, wasting time on the internet, not meeting real human, playing online/offline games as if I don't have any responsibility. I am growing older day by day. I must stop being childish; and truly GROW UP. Not just in term of age, but heart, mind and soul too. I want to quit being a kid, and start being a real adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment